PostgreSQL La base de donnees la plus sophistiquee au monde.

PGDAY.EU 2009 / 20090930 Meeting

  • Location : IRC (#pgday on freenode)
  • Date : 2009-09-30 (9pm - ?pm)

People attending the meeting

on IRC

  • Guillaume Lelarge (gleu)
  • Dave Page (pgSnake)
  • Magnus Hagander (magnush)
  • Marc Cousin (marco44)

People missing

Agenda of the meeting

  • Paristech Telecom's news
  • Caterer's money
  • Sponsorship campaign
  • Tracks schedule & lightning talks
  • Conference bags and Tshirts
  • EDB's party

Minutes of the meeting

Paristech Telecom's news

Guillaume Lelarge sent two emails to explain his meeting with Talel. Everything seems good enough.

The only outstanding issue is the power cables. Guillaume Lelarge will send an email to Talel to know if the lecture rooms have power on the desks. We'll also need 4 lots of 4 sockets or so for the devroom, and probably some for the lunchroom.

Caterer's money

Jean-Paul Argudo had big problems on the web interface. He couldn't make any new transfert. So back to papers. He did all today.

Sponsorship campaign

(we forgot this part)

Tracks schedule & lightning talks

Schedule is done, and pretty well. We're really pleased with it. Magnus Hagander even had a comment from someone who said it definitely was on par with pgcon. Guillaume Lelarge began the work to push abstracts on the wiki. Dave Page adds it might be nice to add a photo if we can get one.

On the English track, we are just waiting for confirmation from Simon Riggs, David Fetter, Josh/Francisco and Mark.

About lightning talks, it will probably be english only. We need 8 or 9 speakers (50 minutes slot, with 5 minute talks). Dave Page will work on a CfP. He'll send it to the mailing list for review. Friday is the final deadline.

Conference bags and Tshirts

We missed Damien on this one.

Anyways, Magnus Hagander added XXXL size fr the TShirts on the registration form.

EDB's party

Damien Clochard didn't contact Dave Page and isn't here.

Work to do ASAP

  • Damien Clochard
    • send an email about social events and tshirts and logos
    • provide all informations about the restaurant to Dave Page
    • mass mailing the members of APRIL
    • Polos' and TShirts' design
    • Bags' design
    • Needs to do a last bit of work on the logo's design
  • Jean-Paul Argudo
    • ask for the payment of Continuent
    • check with Sidonie about wine
    • call hostesses' schools in Paris (in september)
  • Guillaume Lelarge
    • send an email to Talel (power in the lecture rooms)
    • continue the work to push abstracts on the wiki
  • Andreas Scherbaum
    • Get in touch with Marko Kreen from Skype
  • Magnus Hagander
    • objectviz's sponsor contrat
  • Dave Page
    • work on a lightning talks' CfP

Upcoming meetings

 
en/pgday2009/meeting_pgday09_20090930.txt · Dernière modification: 2009/09/30 23:12 par gleu